KDE 4.1.1 is out!
The most important changes:
- Significant performance, interaction and rendering correctness improvements in KHTML and Konqueror, KDE’s webbrowser
- User interaction, rendering and stability fixes in Plasma, the KDE4 desktop shell
- PDF backend fixes in the document viewer Okular
- Fixes in Gwenview, the image viewer’s thumbnailing, more robust retrieval and display of images with broken metadata
- Stability and interaction fixes in KMail
Kudos for the developers and for the community. KDE 4 is changed significantly since <4.0. The new Plasma technology is fast and very useful. At this time it has some screen corruptions with my GeForce Go 6100 card, but they are caused by nVidia's driver. Good news: nVidia is hiring programmers for linux driver development :).